This self-study course is designed for coaches and HR professionals who wish to bring a complete turnkey training program on coaching skills into their client organizations and teach supervisors, managers, executives and others how to take a coach approach in their leadership and management. In this course, you will learn how to teach your executive coaching clients:
- What managerial/leadership coaching is, and why and how it works
- The tools and skills they need to develop to take a coach approach to leadership and management
- How to conduct a coaching conversation
- An overview of the leadership coaching process (including gathering data on performance, how to discuss and provide feedback on recent performance, how to develop an action plan for moving forward, how to implement the development / action plan and how to evaluate continued progress and performance)
- How they can support and challenge their best performers to greater levels of success
- How they can integrate coaching seamlessly into their everyday interactions with their direct reports
- How they can shift their mindset from supervisor to coach
This course provides you with a complete set of materials to do a two-day training with your executive clients (and their teams), including PowerPoint slides and interactive participant exercises.
You will be sent a set of six, one-hour recordings from a past course session, so you feel like you are part of a live class, which you can listen to at a time convenient to you. To receive your certificate of completion, you are required to listen to each recording and submit a detailed summary of the content. You will earn 6 recertification credits from the HRCI upon completion.
Your commitment is $795.
You'll receive 6 credits from SHRM or HRCI upon completion. ICF credits cannot be awarded for self-study courses.
eye opener for people and an awareness of how little they know about
themselves. I can’t wait to do a 360 Assessment.”