Grit, or resiliency, is a competency of emotional intelligence based upon one's passion for a long-term goal that's coupled with a powerful motivation
to achieve that objective, despite setbacks, barriers or limited resources. It's that ability to bounce back well when things don't go the way
we hope. It's the courage and resolve to tackle what we set out to accomplish. And the truth is, some people have it -- and some people don't.
Grit proves to be a valuable skill in the professional world as we navigate the challenges that come with running a business, meeting deadlines,
and reaching quotas. And no one can disagree that grit is required to keep our personal relationships in good health.
The good news is that grit can be learned and taught. Learn how to coach your clients to bounce back after failures and setbacks and help them learn to avoid the dangerous descent into fear, the inability to act, or even depression.
In this course, you will learn:
- What grit is and how it is important
- The continuum of responses to setback and failure
- The most current techniques and research on how to embrace grit and instill it in others
- How we can help others experience individual growth and overcome post-traumatic stress disorder
- A 7-step process for maximizing resilience in your clients in the workplace and at home
This self-study course is available via a set of recordings from a previously-recorded class. You can listen to the recordings at a time convenient to you! You'll receive a link to the six 1-hour recordings, then must submit a detailed summary for each class session. Your commitment is $795.
eye opener for people and an awareness of how little they know about
themselves. I can’t wait to do a 360 Assessment.”