DATE: Fridays, September 15 - November 3, 2017
TIME: 12-1:30 PM (ET)
This month only: Take this course with a colleague within your company and receive two coach certifications for the price of one! Register yourself today and send us the name/email of your colleague to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get them registered along with you at no cost! It's a $1799 savings!
Learn to coach social and emotional intelligence and become certified to administer the Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP)®.
By completing the Coach Certification Course, you will earn 12 recertification credits from the ICF, HRCI, or SHRM. This course is conveniently delivered online by webinar, so there’s no need for expensive travel or time out of the office. Classes meet once a week for eight weeks. Each class is an action-packed 90 minutes, highly interactive, with a variety of case studies discussed. Class participants report they learn a great deal from their colleagues in the classes, as well as from their expert instructor.
Our full 8 week class is priced at $1,799 and includes:
- Our course workbook (”toolkit”) with 200+ pages of worksheets, exercises and other tools you can use to bring social and emotional intelligence training and coaching into your practice
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Certification to administer both the self and 360-versions of The Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile-Self (SEIP)®, the most comprehensive, statistically-reliable, scientifically-validated instrument on the market today. This includes the Work, Adult and Youth Editions.
- 12 recertification credits (ICF, HRCI, or SHRM)
- 10 free Self-SEIP® credits (a $750 value!)
Classes are kept small and availability is limited, so register today!
This training meets 8 times. Attendees are expected to attend all 8 sessions.but we record the sessions in case you need to miss a class and submit a summary of the content.
eye opener for people and an awareness of how little they know about
themselves. I can’t wait to do a 360 Assessment.”